Helping over 100,000 School Groups Since 1988
- What is the Association of Fund-Raising Distributors & Suppliers (AFRDS)?
The Association of Fund-Raising Distributors and Suppliers is an international association of more than 600 companies that provide products and services to non-profit organizations to assist in fundraisers. AFRDS and its members are dedicated to promoting professionalism and integrity in product fundraisers. The group established the industry's first and only Code of Ethics and Standards for Professional Practice in product fundraisers. Maredy is an AFRDS member in good standing.
- What is a Catalog Fundraiser?
A catalog fundraiser is a fundraiser in which students use a catalog or brochure for taking orders. Orders are processed and then items are returned to the student for delivery at a later date.
- How long should a typical fundraiser last?
We recommend a one to two week sale.
- Does Maredy have a strong track record in fundraisers?
We work with over 5,000 individual organizations per year on their fundraisers. That's more than any other fundraising company. We are one of the top companies in direct sales to groups of fundraisers!
- How much does a fundraiser with Maredy cost?
A fundraiser with Maredy is free. There are no hidden costs. Maredy pays for awards, catalogs, shipping, sorting, and bookkeeping.
- How do we start a fundraiser with Maredy?
Call us at 1-800-977-0025 (Monday-Thursday, 7:00AM-11:00AM Pacific Time*) to speak with a customer service representative to help you get started. Depending upon your type of fundraiser, you will receive everything you need to get started by mail. Kits may include catalogs, envelopes, and advisor materials. Your fundraiser's materials will arrive seven to ten days after you call us with your request.
- What type of support will I receive from Maredy?
There are friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives at Maredy to help you with every aspect of your sale. Call us at 1-800-977-0025 (Monday-Thursday, 7:00AM-11:00AM Pacific Time*).
- What if we want products delivered before a major holiday?
Be sure to plan your sale dates so that you have delivery two weeks before the holiday targeted. Your products will arrive within three weeks of our receiving your order.
- Do we have to send our payment in with the order?
We extend 30 day terms to schools and school groups which give you time to pay. For non-school groups we require payment be made at the time your order is submitted for processing.
- Do we need to mail in each student seller's order form?
- How long will it take for the products to arrive?
The products will arrive within three weeks of our receiving your order.
- Can I fundraise with Maredy if I live in Alaska or Hawaii?
Unfortunately, no. At this time, Maredy only serves the continental United States.
- How do we submit our order?
Mail the order to us in the envelope that came in the advisor packet in the sales kit. Be sure to place the order forms and the order checklist in the envelope.
- What is the school's or school group's profit?
Profits vary by catalog. See each program's details for profit calculations.
- Is the cost of shipping taken out of our profit?
No. Maredy pays for shipping to you.
- How do the students receive their prizes?
The free gift selection will be packed along with their orders.
- Is the cost for the prizes taken out of our profit?
No. Maredy pays for all the prizes.
- What do we do if there are missing or damaged items in the order?
Call us with any problems at 1-800-977-0025 (Monday-Thursday, 7:00AM-11:00AM Pacific Time*) and we will be happy to make the necessary adjustments. It is helpful for you to have the student's order form and packing slip with you when you call.
- I have a very large group. Do I have to separate the orders myself?
No. Orders are packaged and labeled for individual students. No time-consuming sorting on your part.
- Is there sales tax on the orders?
Sales tax requirements vary from state to state. If you are in a state that requires us to charge sales tax, you can add the tax to your customers' orders or collect the exact catalog price for items. If you collect the exact catalog prices, the tax must be paid out of your fundraiser's profits. Here's a handy link to more information about state sales tax. www.fundraisetaxlaw.org
- How do we check the shipping status of our order?
Products are shipped via FedEx Ground service and can be easily tracked on the internet. You will receive an email notification when your order ships.
- How much does the sales kit cost?
The sales kit is free. Call us at 1-800-977-0025 (Monday-Thursday, 7:00AM-11:00AM Pacific Time*) to speak with a customer service representative and arrange to have a sales kit shipped to you.
- How long will it take for the sales kit to get here after I request it?
Seven to ten days.
- Do we have to pay for the catalogs?
No. The catalogs are part of your free sales kit.
- Do students have to sell door-to-door?
No. We recommend that students make a list of friends, family, and familiar neighbors to contact to avoid door-to-door sales. Parents can also take catalogs to work.
- Can I view the products for each of the programs on the Internet?
Yes. All of our fundraising programs can be accessed from the home page.
- If I request a catalog online, how much email can I expect to receive?
Maredy may periodically send you special offers or promotions that would benefit you. We will never sell your email address or share it with another company. It is for our use only.
- This page didn't answer my question. How can I get help?
You can call us at 1-800-977-0025 (Monday-Thursday, 7:00AM-11:00AM Pacific Time*) to speak with a customer service representative or you can email your question to: email@example.com.
*Hours are subject to change.